Sunday, January 17, 2010

Catch up

Been awhile. In an airport with no kids on the way to Costa Rica with Angie (more on that later I'm sure) and using the time to finally catch up. I love this pic of Parker. He spent three days perfecting the art of domino building fences around his cars. So cute

This is Spencer "putting Parker down for a nap." :) I used to always hear stories of Spencer's dad trying to put him down for a nap and Spencer waiting til his dad fell asleep to escape and play. Glad history is repeating itself. :)

More domino building
Ben asleep in his high chair








Parker hiding in the cubbards.
Ben learning to open doors and smiling.
My parents and us at the top of Snowbird for a September birthday celebration. So pretty.




Back in November we went to the Thanksgiving point pumpkin festival with the Cary's and had so much fun. Parker loves Alli. I think she's his first crush. Parker and Ben rode tractors, bounced on a big baloon, Parker got his face painted and Ben wore my coat because it was freezing!


1 comment:

maryatkinson said...

I love the picture best of Parker building fences with dominos. I can see him doing that and how into he'd be. What a car guy and how much he loves playing with things like that. I also liked the snowman picture. All really cute. It was a very nice Christmas with everyone there. When we're all together it nice we don't have to do anything really. Thanks for all you do to contribute to our family.