Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weddings

After our summer in Hawaii we had a couple weddings I never blogged about that I wanted to. We came home from Hawaii on a Saturday and that Wednesday my brother Kc was married (see below). Then that weekend Spencer's sister Minette got re-married. Both weddings were awesome. Minette remarried an awesome guy and added four cute kids to her family- totalling 7! It was a beautiful wedding- really touching- for two people who definitely deserve the best.


















This is Ben and his cute cousin Mason, who was here visiting. They are about 6 weeks apart- can you tell- as they are both doing the exact same thing- putting the balls in their mouths. :)









KC and Sadie were married in the Manti temple in August. It was a beautiful wedding, a super fun ceremony and I love my new sis in law! All my siblings (minus 2) were there to witness the sealing and KC recieving his endowment. It was a beautiful experience and really made me cry. It's a day I've hoped for for a long time. And sooner than later all of us will be together in the temple. I love the temple and all it represents of the Savior and being together forever as a family.












I love this pic of Sadie. So her. She is of course gorgeous and KC looked awesome.


The bros

Ajay and Angie stopped in Utah on the way home from Hawaii for the wedding. Always love them being here.





Ben and daddy at the reception- dancing the night away! :)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

ben's getting so big. thanks for you comments on my blog. miss you guys