Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fall Celebrations

We have a lot to celebrate in the Fall with Parker and my birthday in September and Ben's birthday and Spencer and my anniversary in October. So yes, I'm still catching up.

Spencer and I took a trip to St. George for our anniversary. We spent the time rock climbing in Snow canyon and loved it (though the climbs were a little tough for me). It was so nice to be with Spencer. Our 5 year (married- but like 13 since we first kissed). How lucky I am that it worked out, he is my dream come true. There was a time in my life I let go of "us" and thought I had to move on with my life. I'm so glad God brought us back together. Anyone who ever knew me (including other guys I dated :)) knew he was my one true love. :)

Ben celebrated his one year birthday. He didn't eat much cake- only played in it- and was sort of put off by all the attention, but he LOVED his new toys. :) Ben is the best cuddler, has the cutest smile and is a stranger stopper- everyone always has to stop and comment on how cute he is. Can't believe he's one!

We had a party for Parker at Chuck E. Cheese. He loved it, especially all the presents and going on the rides over and over again. Spencer probably put 30 coins in that merry go round until he discovered all of Parker's friends were doing other things and he was giving random kids free rides. :) It was a great 3 year old birthday.




Parker is a chatter. He talks all the time and wears me with his never ending conversations, but I absolutly love it. He says the greatest things and nothing gets passed him. He's incredibly smart and has an amazing memory. He is full of energy and passions and life and I would not be the same without him.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

happy late birthday... to all of you! thanks for always being so nice to me. you guys are great. happy anniversary too

The Farrell Family said...

You guys do have a lot going on in the fall! Your boys are so cute. I love that you and Spencer worked out. You guys have such a great story.

Unknown said...

I can't believe your boys are getting so big. Did you make that cake? It is so cute?

Angie said...

I love that picture of mom. Let's talk soon !