Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

I love Halloween. This year our family went as Winnie the Pooh caracters or as Parker calls him- "Winnie and the Pooh" Parker was Tigger, Spencer was Christopher Robin, our little surprise was piglet, and I was Winnie the Pooh. We thought I would be still be very pregnant at this point so my belly was going to be perfect for Pooh's belly- but I guess we had a change of plans.












Our neighborhood is aweome and does this big dinner and little activies at different houses. It was fun and me and Ben even got out for a couple of hours. Parker loved the idea of candy at each door! Though he didn't quite understand the concept of hurrying to the next door to get more candy, he wanted to eat each candy after each house instead. But Spencer and I weren't complaining too much- that way he didn't take home too much candy! He had fun though. He and daddy went to most of the doors alone and Ben and I went home because we didn't want the little piglet out too much. It was fun though. By the way- look closely at the picture of Spencer and Parker from the back. Spencer is in MY shorts and I seriusly laughed everytime I looked at him.










And this is Parker in his "big boy bed" we put it up for a few days because he asked for it. This is what I found when I went in to check on him- stuff everywhere! At least he went to sleep! After a few days of the big boy bed, he asked for his crib back so we put back up the crib (I was happy to do it!) Parker wanted to be a big boy when Ben first entered the picture but now he wants to be a little baby again- he's even sucking on a binky once in a while which he didn't even do as a baby! I think he's a little confused poor guy. We sure love them both though!









9 comments:

Adrienne said...

you guys looked so great on halloween.

The Farrell Family said...

So cute. Love the Whinnie the Pooh costumes. :)

The pics of Parker and his nap mess are great. Bri has been in a big girl bed for months, but sometimes we still find every book off the shelves, all the clothes out of the drawers, and all of the toys out of the toy box after naps. Gotta love it.

Jen said...

What a fun Halloween. You all look so cute. I can't even imagine the horror of having Gavin in a big boy bed. He would never stay in. I hope I can keep him trapped for a long time to come.

Anonymous said...

That such a cute idea!!! And Parker got to wear his "tiger"! I wish I could have been there to see how excited he was to wear that. Ben is cute too. MOM

Shannon & Summer said...

I love that you all got dressed up and in a theme too! You are the best! Nothing slows you guys down!!

Angie said...

Really cute, Erin. I love seeing these costumes on everyone!

Ben and Lori said...

YOu guys are awesome for Halloween. I think it is so fun that you all dress up. I love Spencer in your shorts, he looks so funny!

It's kind of nice that he likes his crib, Brandon used his until he was 3 years old and it was the best!

ohana=)mama said...

what a fun idea! I'm sure Parker loved it. Piglet is just adorable! To bad the poor little guy had to get sick... I hope you are ok as well I know how hard it is to have a sick newborn a toddler and be dead tired! Seriously ahhhh just thinking about it makes me exhausted!

ohana=)mama said...

Oh and Spencer looks just smashing in those short! Wow!!!