Friday, March 26, 2010

More News

So we are having baby #3! I am due September 26th- a very busy month for us already with Ben, Parker and my birthdays and Spencer and my anniversary (not to mention TONS of extended family's birthdays and anniversaries). Oh well, guess we'll all be celebrating together! I'm coming out of the crappy can't eat anything but have to eat somethign phase and the being tired 24-7- though it is still lingering. Guess it's time we got into that house! :)


And here's a few updates-
This picture of Parker cracks me up every time. Parker is scared of the dark so he sleeps with a "wand" or "lawn-d" as he calls it despite our trying to correct him. It's usually this huge pencil stick we cut off the end to but sometimes he chooses other objects. This time it was a 2x4 apparantly. At least he'll be safe!
Big Parker.
Sweet Ben
We took the boys snowshoeing a couple weeks ago. Parker was stoked about it until we got out in the snow- he always wants to be carried in that back pack and we have finally told him he's too old. So he's walking now. We didn't go far but it was fun anyway. And he always likes it in retrospect. I'm glad we do it despite the tantrums. Last time we went snowboarding with him (last week) he didn't even complain about his boots! Finally!




















The first weekend in March we did a half marathon in Las Vegas. It was a tough one- lots of hills so I was especially proud of the three first timers we ran with. L-R: Sara Thomas (Spencer's brother Perry's girlfriend), me, my dad (first timer, did great), Spencer, Jana (first timer- also did awesome) and Sadie (first timer and rocked us all!). It was a fun weekend.
Ben in the hotel room with Grandma watching on.





Spencer and I and Jana (my cousin) who ran her first- good job!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! That is very big news! So excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear the gender.

Adrienne said...

congrats! i love seeing how big the boys are. still think you are so amazing. miss ya

Corri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corri said...

Congrats on #3. We are due with #3 on the 27th. How funny. And congrats on a half marathon. I don't know how you were up for that much running during the fisrt trimester. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

I love the wand picture!! Parker cracks me up. And awesome job on the half.

Jared and Shelby said...

Erin, I think we are just north of you guys! We need to talk, email me with your number- shelbyhales(at) gmail. Way to go on your run... it was way fun "running" into you guys at my first half a few years ago. Take care and talk to you soon :)

Rachel Mae said...

Wow--congrats! That's very exciting. And I am also amazed that you ran that much during the first trimester!

Ben and Lori said...

Wow! Congratulations!! You guys are awesome! I love that picture of parker sleeping with a 2x4! So funny!

The Farrell Family said...

I love the picture of Parker with the 2x4. Classic.

Erin, we have the same due date! Too funny. I am totally impressed with the running. The most exercise I've had in the last few months has been walking up the staircase in my house. Sad.

I'll call you either tomorrow or Thursday. It's been forever. Love you.

Pini said...

Erin,
You don't know me, and I have an unusual request... :)
I found your blog as I was trying to find an old friend. Emily Goff Andrus. The goff family and my family were very close through jr high and highschool in Az. I have not been able to find Emily for years now and googled her name today...up came your blog.
Do you have any of her info? I have not been able to find her siblings either...weird!
My email is ryan_and_tj@hotmail.com if you have any info on her I'd love it. Thanks so much!!!
Tina Larsen Pini.