Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer Fun

I love the summer, especially now that Parker is old enough to want to go on adventures with me. We've been hiking a lot and going up in the canyon and he LOVES it. Ben does too. Here we are on a hike up to the "H" by us. We also did a hike up to the "living room" with daddy-about 3.5 miles round trip and Parker did AWESOME.








I went running one Saturday morning and came back at 9am to ALL of my boys still asleep. I didn't even know Parker and Ben could sleep that long! Here they all are on a lazy Saturday morning!








We love the zoo- which is about a 1.5 miles from our house. Come and go with us! The Cary's came and went with us and we had a lot of fun. Parker could ride the train all day long and be 100% satisfied. Here he is with what I think is his first crush- "Alli Cary" (He NEVER just calls her Alli- but always her WHOLE name). He loves her.











3 comments:

Adrienne said...

you all look great. wish my boys slept that long

maryatkinson said...

This totally makes me want to go hiking so for sure we will go on Friday. I love love that you hike and hike with your young boys already. You are doing things that will build so much in them with things like this

ohana=)mama said...

Cute kids how fun!