Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lava Hot Springs

Since our last trip to Lava Hot Springs was interuppted with an early delivery of our little Ben we decided to make another trip- this time with the whole fam. We met Tasha and Josh there (it's a great meeting place between Rexburg-where they are living right now and SLC) and Ben and Lori Jenson. We rented a little house on Main street and experienced Lava at it's fullest-

We rafted the river, watched the motorcycle rally, ate at the gas-station-converted Thai restaurant, sat in the hot pots, and ate great ice cream. Parker and Asher were their crazy selves when together and Brandon, Parker, Bridger and Ben got along great. It was a fun time.


























3 comments:

Willardsen Family said...

Your kids are so cute. Just their eyes alone bring tear to my eyes. That happens to me when I see something beautiful...which means babies make me cry!

Thanks for the birthday note. You are so thoughtful and a great friend.

Ben and Lori said...

Thanks for the pictures! I am so awful at taking out the camera!! You guys are awesome!

ohana=)mama said...

I'm so jealous. I wish I could have been there! Ahhh it looks like so much fun!