Saturday, April 18, 2009

Concerts

My awesome dad took his kids once again to a concert so he can watch the mosh pit (love that man). We went to Fall out Boy, All Time Low and Metro Station (though we missed them) on Monday night at Saltair. I got in the mosh pit for all of 5 seconds and I'm pretty sure I fractured a rib. I am not joking at all- I'm going to the doctor on Monday but from what I've read, it's definitely a fracture- sucks because all I can do it WAIT for it to heal and it hurts! Guess I'm feeling 30. Then on Tuesday Spencer and I went to Brittany Spears. Yes, you heard right, Brittany Spears. My sister Haylee got 6 free tickets and let us come with her. It was super fun to be with her and her friends but the concert was much worse than I could ever have envisioned. Seriously, a strip bar would have been less dirty. The only cool part were the circus acts. I have felt for Brittany Spears with all her bad publicity but after that concert I don't feel bad for her anymore.

4 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

I love that your Dad always takes you guys to concerts. That is so cool. Sorry about your rib! Youch!

Jen said...

Ya, that's kind of what I would expect from poor Brittany. Your dad is so funny.

The Wents said...

Broken ribs are the worst. I hope it heals soon. I'm with you on Brittany. I think she brings alot of her bad wrap on herself. Thanks for taking some cute pictures at the easter egg hunt. And You do look cute in Yellow.

ohana=)mama said...

Go Brittany! I actually feel you having to endure through an entire concert of hers.

I hope you're rib feels better.