Sunday, March 22, 2009

St. Patty's

St. Patrick's day was fun. It's so fun with Parker because it's all so new to him and he doesn't have any expectations but is just so excited about all the new discoveries holiday's bring.


We had a little Leprechan named Larry come and turn our milk green and all of our meals- green milkshakes, fishies, chicken, mashed potatoes, salad for dinner etc. He also hid a pot of gold for after dinner. Parker had to follow the clues and at the end of the treasure hunt there was a big pot of yummy cookies. It was so fun. I think Larry the Leprechan will return next year. :) Here is Ben in his bumbo on our kitchen counter while I cooked green dinner. My mom thinks I'm way too scary putting him up there but he's in so tight he's not going anywhere but maybe I should be more careful. :)


7 comments:

david said...

uh oh! i always cook with the bumbo on the kitchen counter too...

Erica said...

What a fun St. Patricks day. We spent ours at the instacare getting Benson his first set of stitches-Hope you never have to do that! IT's fun to see you guys are doing great

Angie said...

Sorry, but I don't know if the leprachaun is ever going to come to my house if he makes us eat green mash potatoes and gravy. I told my friends here that mom used to do that and how funny it was. I didn't know that you did it this year too! ha ha. Looks like fun. And wow, Ben is growing BIG!

ohana=)mama said...

That looks disgusting but way to have the spirit of St Patty's day! You are such a fun mommy!

ohana=)mama said...

Oh man I would kiss him if I could catch him. (Parker... you know the shirt and all). He is such a cutie.

Ben and Lori said...

You guys are so awesome! Ben looks so big already and so different!! What a cute kid!

maryatkinson said...

That is way fun you did this....we need to start doing this again. OUr St. Patrick's Day was boring....You are a cute mom