Monday, March 23, 2009

SF Hot Pots and Feeding the Ducks

We've had fun taking advantage of the weather recently. We tried to hike to the Spanish Fork hot pots but the gate on the road was closed 4 miles from the trailhead. Bummer!






So instead we just hung out and threw rocks in the river while Uncle Greg, Grandma and Grandpa went on a little run.










This is a HUGE LOVE sign in the snow.










Nina Cary came up with her two girls and we went to Sugarhouse Park to feed the ducks. They were pretty agressive, but we had fun.














5 comments:

Jen said...

How fun. I'll have to take my kids to feed ducks soon. I can't believe how big your boys are.

Angie said...

they look like nice warm days.

Adrienne said...

they're getting so big. Congrats on Ben getting the braces off!

ohana=)mama said...

I heard you guys had fun and I was very very sad I didn't go. Thanks for the invite. Please keep calling us one of these days we will come too!

maryatkinson said...

We need to go back up now maybe the back way!!