Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Angie visits

Angie came to hang out and help me a couple of weeks ago. It was a dream. We all LOVED having her here. It was a whirlwind 3 1/2 days of fun and meaningful things. The best parts were just time to talk and be together. A couple of days ago Parker said "Remember when Angie came to visit for like 4 days? I miss her. I like her" Well put. She did a little photo shoot of all of us and this is what she came up with. I HATE that I don't have any picts of HER! But I loved the picts she took of our little life. I think it captures it well.

this first picture is actually taken by a good friend of our family, Mike Steele but I had to include it because I love it. Now Angie's picts..



















I was gone when she did these of the boys and I was AMAZED she got Parker to smile and actually take pictures- he will never cooperate for me. I found out later she told him she was taking pictures of his dragons, which you see pictured. I love it though because it so captures his obsessions these days. Ben had funny smiles but isn't he beautiful!







4 comments:

Haylee said...

I am in love with these pictures. Seriously they are all so cute. Angie needs to become a professional photographer or something.

Adrienne said...

great pictures. sure miss having you as neighbors.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are growing up so fast. What cut pics! Penny is adorable. Looks like you guys have had a fun fall. Have a fun Thanksgiving.

maryatkinson said...

Angie I really like these pictures. I think she has done some very nice photography here. We need some prints for sure.