Saturday, October 18, 2008

Final Days Before Ben

This is how Spencer puts Parker to bed- not regularly I guess but it's no wonder Parker loves his daddy so much. And no, the crib didn't break.




I know I already posted about Parker's birthday but I had to include these pictures of the awesome mom cake I made and Parker eating it- his tractor (it did look better than this at one point- though not much).








My family went to a Lagwagon /MXPX show a few weeks ago- courtesy of my dad who is so funny. He now has Linkin Park and Lagwagon to add to his list of concerts and November will bring Coldplay. I'm not complaining though- I love the shows! But boy did I feel OLD. There were like 50 people there (Lagwagon used to get tons of people) and most of my brothers and their girlfriends didn't even know them. I realized suddenly how uncool I am. But it was still fun and if the little guy comes out deaf we know why (but I already know he's not deaf because he's already born and he passed his hearing test :) )







1 comment:

Ben and Lori said...

Erin you are so funny. I love your last comment :)