Wednesday, July 16, 2008

JUNE: FROM COAST TO COAST

In June we went spent time on both the Pacific and Atlantic coasts. Haylee, Grandma and I went to see Angie and Ajay one last time in Florida before they move to NYC in August. As usual, we loved it. Angie and I surfed just about every day- a few more weeks and my tummy would probably be too big, but the trip was just at the right time to enjoy the perfect (for me) Florida waves. Haylee and Grandma also got out on the boards and Parker adjusted to the ocean- scared of the waves at first (we’re in a scared stage). So we had lots of beach time. We also shopped, ate great Thai food, watched some movies and just loved talking and being together.






Spencer, Parker, Haylee and I also got to enjoy California and Universal Studios for a weekend. Well, Parker didn’t so much ENJOY Universal Studio’s-I think he was scarred for life after Jaws popped out of the water in front of him and King Kong roared in his face. But, hey, he loved the band playing and drew a crowd with his dancing and warmed to Shrek (originally he was terrified). It was fun. Confession: So technically we went to California in May but it fits better under this title. :)



2 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

Holy Cow Erin!
Where HAVEN'T you been in the last two months! Wow! That all looks like so much fun - I am glad you have been able to travel so much lately!
Also, Parker just gets cuter and cuter - he seems like such a little boy now!

ohana=)mama said...

Hello you two have been everywhere lately! Your making me antsy like I need to get out and travel or something!