Saturday, July 14, 2007

10-Year Reunion



Spencer and I just had our 10 year high school reunion. I loved it much more than I thought I would. There is just something about seeing people from your past (and actually TALKING to them, not hiding behind the aisle at Target to avoid them). I loved reconnecting and was so impressed with people and what they have done with their lives- Not who had nice cars and good jobs but that people had really had just become their best selves. Spencer and I sang and played guitar, a feat for us because our styles haven't always meshed in the past. But it went well, despite how nervous I was. I loved playing with Spencer. I love that there were quite a few people say to us "You got married!?!" It reminded me of the journey we took to get where we are and made me thankful we made it.
Truthfully I would have never expected these girls to turn out as well as they have. :)

I really love them all.
Parker was of course a hit at the family picnic.

1 comment:

Judy said...

It was so great to see you at the reunion! I also had more fun than I thought I would, and I'm glad you finally got to meet Lexi!